Read the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions from parents!

How do I register my child with Ackerweide?

You can register your child by calling our school or by completing the application form on our website. Click here for more information.

How do I report my child’s absence due to illness?

If your child is ill and needs to stay at home, we must be informed before 8:30 am. You can inform us using Schoudercom or you can give us a call. Get well soon!

How do I register my child for after-school care?

We work together with SkippyPepijn, who provide pre-school and after-school care on our own premises. Register your child here.

How can I pass on a message to my child’s teacher?

If you have a short message, you can give your child a note. You can also approach your child’s teacher in person. The best moment to do so is in the morning before class or in the afternoon after school. You can also send your child's teacher an email. Click here for the contact details of all our colleagues.

How do I request additional leave?

Any leave outside the school schedule must be applied for in writing. You will need to fill out a form which be obtained from Amber or Lisette at the school reception desk. More information regarding the regulations governing additional leave applications can be found here (in Dutch) on the municipal website of The Hague.

When are the school holidays and study days?

All school holidays and study days are listed in our annual planning, which can be found here.

When can I discuss school reports?

Report meeting dates are listed in our annual planning, which can be found here.

How can I register for Schoudercom?

Send a message to Annelies Feenstra of the administration (a.feenstra@octant.nl). She can register you with Schoudercom. After signing up, you will receive a notification from Schoudercom and you will be asked to fill in your details. From then on you will receive communications from school (messages from teachers, newsletters, etc.) through Schoudercom.

How do I schedule an appointment with school social services?

Our school social worker is Mandy de Keijzer. You can reach her by email: m.dekeijzer@pijnacker-nootdorp.nl, tel. 06-51509863.

How do I order school milk or Optimel for my child's lunch break?

Register your child or children with www.campinaschoolmelk.nl. After entering the city name and selecting the school you will immediately see the products on offer. When making your selection, choose only the lunch hour (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday). The subscription begins no later than three weeks after signing up.

The contact person at our school is Annelies Feenstra in administration. If you have any questions or comments regarding your subscription, please visit Campina's website, which includes a list of frequently asked questions. If you can not find the answer to your question, you can also call Campina, tel. 088-1168006.